Here at Umbrella Protect, we pride ourselves on the holistic support we offer to the people who may need us at different stages of life. From the moment you reach out to us, we are there to help you find your feet. We are also there to help you get back on your feet when your loved ones pass away.
We genuinely believe that everyone needs a Will. For many people, just thinking about arranging this legally binding document is challenging in itself. It raises a lot of questions and uncertainties.
Not having a Will may expose our loved ones to many legal complications, delays, and additional costs.
A properly drafted Will, provides you with a peace of mind. It guarantees that your estate is divided according to your wishes and appoints a guardian to look after your children or dependents.
Our Will Writing Service referral is both easy and affordable to use.
We have teamed up with two referral partners, both experts on the market:
Solicitor Beata Szyjka
Why use a solicitor?
- free initial consultation
- a professional with legal knowledge will help you draft a will that ensures that your assets will be distributed to your wishes and instructions and also adapted to your financial and family situation.
- the appointment can be made in person or remotely and also at the time that suits you
Get in touch with Beata by filling in the contact form below:
Beyond, the online will experts
Why use the online will experts?
- Do it yourself in as little as 15 minutes
- You can arrange an appointment at the time that suits you
- Unlimited updates to your will, any time
- Every will be checked by experts
- Free national will registration worth £30
- Free physical storage
By clicking the button above, you will leave the website of Umbrella Protect Ltd. We are not responsible for the content of third-party websites. Please click ‘let’s get started’ to proceed to the link, or click the back to cancel.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Wills.
Where we refer a client for a service we may be paid a referral fee by the service provider.